Boating

Boating

Friday, May 14, 2010

Yesterday

Yesterday was my oldest daughters 22nd birthday. I told her that I was on maternity leave with her when I was her age. Yikes! We took her out to lunch at Whiskey Creek in Rochester. If you have a chance to go there, do. Excellent food, decent prices and really good service. We sat in the bar, and there weren't many others on that side, but our waiter was awesome. Of course for your birthday, you get a huge brownie sundae and a cowboy hat...The wait staff comes out and sings to you too.
The sun is shining today. I don't know about you guys, but when the sun is shining, life just seems so much more energized. Your attitude is better, you smile more, and your outlook is so much more positive.
My sister and I are having a garage sale next weekend, so I have to start digging and pricing. I hate this part. I hate the part of bringing stuff home even worse. But, I guess there is a place in Stewartville that if you have a garage sale, they will come over at the end and look through your leftovers and give you a lump sum for the remainders. Sounds like a deal to me. Less I have to haul to the Goodwill store.
I wanted to share with you some of my favorite authors too....Patricia Cornwell is an excellent author. I love her books. They are suspense novels. Sandra Brown rights some good mystery and smut. Tami Hoag is from MN at one point, she has some really good books. One cannot forget James Patterson. I am tired of Danielle Steel - All her books are pretty much the same story, just switched a little don't you think? Kind of like theHarliquen (I know I am spelling that wrong, but you know what I mean) romance novel.
Jordyn and I went to Marissa's last choir concert for the year last night. They did a really good job. All Disney songs. Fun for the kids and fun for those of us that know the songs.
I have a really good recipe for you to try. Click on the link below and it will take you to Kraft Foods website - I didn't use ritz crackers, I used soda crackers instead and I didn't use frozen spinach, I used fresh spinach instead - just lay the leaves on top of the cream cheese mixture.
http://www.kraftrecipes.com/recipes/chicken-parmesan-bundles-107338.aspx

Have a great day. I will post some more recipes next week. I have a ton of them.

No comments:

Post a Comment