Boating

Boating

Monday, May 17, 2010

Don't you just love......................

A weekend when everyone is home and all is peaceful? Well, we are still working on the basement, so there was no peace to be found for a good portion of the weekend, but yesterday I was able to start another book...Janet Evanovich for those of you that read some good "romance" novels......I love it when I have enough time that I can sit with a good short book and finish it in an afternoon. I didn't get this one finished, but I almost did. I had to go to a meeting last night. I have expressed interest in getting back on the Kasson Mantorville Volleyball Board, so I was invited to come sit in on a meeting. Of course for those of you that know me, I put my two cents in here and there too. :) what can I say! Had a beer afterwards with my friend Michelle. Then of course I made it home for Desperate Housewives and Brothers & Sisters season finales.
I am looking forward to the finale of the Biggest Loser and DWTS too. I guess now that I am done with school, I have turned into a TV hound. Not for lack of things to do, just because I can. LOL.
I am going to get going on a baby quilt for one of Jordyn's friends that is having a baby. I have everything bought, I just need to get it made and she needs to mail it out. I love making baby quilts. The flannel is so soft, and its something I can make in a few hours and be done. I need to see if my mother in law can help me make a blanket for my king size bed. She is the big blanket maker.
I am off for a walk and a stop at Mr. Pizza for lunch. A girl has to eat you know.

No comments:

Post a Comment